Safety, Versatility, Simplicity
Erlab’s Captair Ductless Filtering Fume Hoods and Powder Weighing Stations are 100% ductless, meaning no HVAC connection to the outside is required. Some models can be placed on mobile bases to be wheeled around, or shared between laboratories. The units offer end users protection from particulate, and or liquid handlings. Units are also cleanroom compliant with HEPA at the exhaust. Customers can weigh down to six decimal places without interruption of the scale.
- With Erlab’s unique ValiQuest or eValiQuest validation process, safety is guaranteed and chemical exposure is eliminated by the configurable filtering system above the enclosure
- Validation of the filtration needed is completed through the ValiQuest or eValiQuest process
- Installation is simple and no ductwork is necessary allowing for relocation
- Each unit has Smart Technology™ - an exclusive set of tools that consists of Smart-Light Communication™, chemical sensors (*optional), real-time status, and the eGuard app
- Smart Technology gives an easily identifiable method of communication regarding containment, performance and filter efficiency via a soft, LED band of light called Smart-Light
- Smart-Light is a light signature across the front panel which casts a stable LED glow ensuring proper operation
Erlab’s Captair Ductless Filtering Fume Hoods and Powder Weighing Stations are 100% ductless, meaning no HVAC connection to the outside is required.
Erlab filters are designed for high capacity multi-disaplianary use to handle the majority of chemical handlings performed in the laboratory.
Order genuine Captair accessories here.
Performance, Savings, Simplicity and Safety guaranteed through validation according to AFNOR NFX 15 211 safety standards.